Monday, January 19, 2009

E.n.g.l.i.s.h. V.e.r.s.i.o.n.~!

June
What does your birth month say about you?

  1. Foresighted ( maybe ) ( see no 11. )
  2. Get easily worried ( true ) ( see no 9. maybe )
  3. Quiet talkative ( so? ) ( see no 8. )
  4. Very Friendly ( yea of coz ) ( see no 6. )
  5. Stylish & fashionable ( u think? ) ( see no 10. )
  6. Soft Spoken & Polite ( yeah! ) ( see no 12. )
  7. Warm & Considerate towards people ( absolutely )
  8. Great sense of humor ( King of humor ) ( see no 3. )
  9. Quite Sensitive ( depends ) ( see no 2. )
  10. Star in the crowd ( u decide ) ( see no 5 & 8 )
  11. Active & Visionary thinker ( sometimes la ) ( see no 1. )
  12. Kind & Generous ( all da time ) ( see no 4,6,7 )
  13. Loyal Lover ( see? )
  14. Love to debate ( hahaha ) ( see no 3. )
  15. Love the finer things of life ( every1 does )

see how they judge JUNE people?? i dunno bout other June's but for me its quite true..it's really describe myself..who am i really am! not to praise my ownself but dis is da fact...da real of me... Each character related to each other..To those who befrenz wit me they noe da real of me & they not 'rugi' at all coz i hv give my very best to them...so its up 2 u 2 judge...okey~!!

No comments: