Sunday, September 13, 2009

23.r.d. R.A.M.A.D.H.A.N.~!!

Hmm today i wake up more earlier 8.30 am..(awal kew??).. hahah..Today is my last day work at KLCC..bcoz my contract is until 13 September 2009...means today..hmm i really sad coz my relationship with them juz like a family even i juz know them...they all very sporting & open minded... The Management do ask me to continue but i refused bcoz of Hari Raya Festive..i want back to my hometown..i miss my hometown so much.. i miss my family..i want 2 breaking fasting wit them... but the Human Resource Department do ask for my Diploma result..hope they will called me back.. i dun mind what position as long as the salary over RM1k++..hahah....

Once again "Kak Siti" pay my "Nasi Putih Ayam Goreng Kunyit"... thanx kak..even i already gave her rm5 & she refused by putting my rm5 in my "baju"..geli dowh!! aku sensitive!! hahaha... So i find my drink..i bought F&N (Fruit Tree Fresh) Orange Flavoured with Nata De Coco 1Litre, Milo Wafer & 2 pieces of Donut!!

Btw i'm going back 2 my hometown dis coming thursday 17/09/2009 in the evening... ok la pray for me..for my journey to the east..!! hope nothing bad happen!! Bye all..muahahaa...

p/s:- xbli lg baju raya..hmm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam...jemput dtg ke blog jen...tidak beseri blog jen tanpa kehadirn anda..hehe

countess_anne said...

nk itot p bli bju raya... +++++rindu bnyak2 kt u.. hahahahaha