Wednesday, September 23, 2009

2.7.t.h. R.A.M.A.D.H.A.N.~!!

Although now is 4th Raya, but i juz wanted 2 finished all ramadhan story...so today i got free time to on9.. u noe wimax are not available at my place!! What the!! so i hv 2 on9 at cybercafe!!

so for 27th Ramadhan ( Thursday )...i slept at 5 a.m in the morning bcoz dat day i will back 2 my hometown..so i packed up all my necessary stuff, wash the dirty cloth bla3x..& for the 1st time i go out 4 "bersahur"...

So i woke up at 8 a.m, bla3..waiting 4 bus to Menara Maybank in front of Puduraya! Take lrt to KLCC, meet my frens to wish "selamat hari raya" & to collect my cheque ( salary )!

Actually today ( 17 Sept ) so many problems happened, my cousin postponed the time, i can't take my cheque bcoz of the procedurs! bla3... can u imagine, my cousin picked me at 3 p.m something! I wait 4 her bout 4 hours...damn tired & sleepy!! But u noe how patient i am.. "setiaku menunggu" at Wangsa Maju Lrt Stesen! Forget bout it..

So during our journey "balik kampung" i dun slept at all, talking, chatting, boraking..hahaha..
i arrived at my home at 6.50 p.m...so i breaking fasting wit my family...alhamdulillah selamat sampai!!

No comments: